Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reflective Strips

I might not have the most expensive Giro helmet... but I have this cool helmet with DIY reflective strips. The additional weight from all the strips is ... negligible. Being a fan of reflectives (because I can't afford to keep catching up with the brightest LED rear light available in the market...), I bought a few pack of reflective spokes and reflective strips. I have been using reflective spokes since my day 1 (read the previous post here). This time I bought "a few more" as a christmas gift to my fellow cyclist friends in the west side. The spokes and strips really do not cost a lot buying from Taobao; but I'm not sure how much are they selling for here in Singapore.

daylight

with flash on
rear of the helmet - daylight
rear - with flash
front - daylight
front - with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment